What is the Townsville Drop In Centre?
The Townsville Drop In Centre is a safe place where people who are homeless; at risk of homelessness or vulnerable and socially isolated can meet and be supported to feel valued in our community.
The Drop In Centre extends to a Hub for other services to utilise the centre to meet the needs of the clients.
When is the Centre open?
Monday 8:30 am – 4pm
Tuesday 8:30 am- 2:00pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 2:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
*The centre is closed on public holidays
Where is the Centre located?
We are located 46-48 Morehead Street South Townsville Qld 4810
What services are available at the Centre?
- free breakfast
- hot lunchtime meal (gold coin donation)
- case management to find accommodation
- support in maintaining and sustaining accommodation
- referral to other specialist support services such as alcohol and drug counselling
- free laundry facilities
- shower and toileting facilities
- medical services
- case management
- Centre based support
- art groups
- music groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous
To find out how we can help you please call 4772 2339