Why Work at Althea?
Althea Projects - your Employer Of Choice
Are you motivated and committed to:
- providing quality care and support
- your ongoing professional development
- having a rewarding career
- working within a dynamic and healthy team
Yes, then we may have the job for you.
Althea Projects strives to provide a workplace culture that is free from discrimination and embraces and enhances employee wellbeing.
We provide our employees with a comprehensive Employee Benefits Package which includes:
- Flexible Modes of Employment
- casual and
- job share opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements (where possible)
- Up to 6 free confidential counselling sessions for employees and their immediate family
- Cultural leave
- Competitive salary packages
- Salary Sacrifice arrangements (up to an additional $15,600 tax free)
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Ongoing professional development and support
- Support and Supervision
- Access to training
- Access to Conferences and networking events
- Individual development planning
- Robust quality management system, providing guidance in practice and systems
- Clearly defined positions and key performance indicators
- Inductions and orientation programs
At Althea Projects, we believe that by creating a healthy and happy workplace we become an employer of choice, improve staff morale and increase staff performance.
Various Opportunities at Althea Projects
At Althea Projects we have a range of positions across the organisation that requires different and diverse skills, qualifications and level of experiences. These include Administration Officer, Executive Assistant, Finance and HR, Program Managers, Quality Manager, Family Case Workers, Senior Practitioner, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Advisor, Community Care Assistant, Community Care Worker, Direct Care Worker and Chief Executive Officer.
If there are no specific positions advertised on our website, you are welcome to register your resume with our office by pressing the buttons that appear below. You will be required to complete a short application form and have the opportunity to provide us with your details, including your resume. Click here to get in touch with us.
Information Collection & Privacy
When applying for a position at Althea Projects any information we collect from you as part of your application process is for the purpose of assessing your suitability for employment with us. In the event you are offered, and accept employment with us, this information will go on to form your staff file. In the event your application is not successful, unless you request your information not be retained, your information will be kept for 12 months with the purpose being for considering your suitability for alternative employment opportunities with us. After 12 months your information will be destroyed. Individuals are entitled under Australian privacy law to access, and seek correction, of personal information held about them. Click to read our full Privacy Statement